Discussion Board #2 – HABITUAL SPENDING

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  CAFF 427 – Consumer Dynamics  »  Discussions  »  Discussion Board #2 – HABITUAL SPENDING

With Answers  Good news! We are showing you only an excerpt of our suggested answer to this question.  Should you need our help in customizing an answer to this question, feel free to send us an email at or chat with our customer service representative.

Question

One of the things your textbook discusses is habitual behavior in the decision making process. Do you make purchases out of habit? If you wanted to cut back on spending, save or invest more, how would you change your spending habits? What would you do differently? For example, I used to love to run into Starbucks and grab a latte’ and a bite to eat on the way to work. It adds up. I invested in a Keurig coffee maker and now only go to Starbucks as an occasional treat. It has saved me a lot and if I stopped buying pods and used regular coffee grounds, I guess I’d save even more. Describe some habitual spending habits you have and what you could do as an alternative to save that money. Use many examples, not just one. Then, tell us what you’d do with the money you saved. Pay what off? Save where? Buy what else? Invest in what? etc. Where’s your new found money going?

Need help with your discussion preparation?

This question is taken from CAFF 427 – Consumer Dynamics » Fall 2021 » Discussions