Discussion: The Perfect Yellow – Cohort 2

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  Psychology 002 – Biological Psychology  »  Discussions  »  Discussion: The Perfect Yellow – Cohort 2

With Answers  Good news! We are showing you only an excerpt of our suggested answer to this question.  Should you need our help in customizing an answer to this question, feel free to send us an email at or chat with our customer service representative.

Question

After listening to the Radiolab (Links to an external site.) podcast in this module, please explore the following:

1. What were some concepts in the podcast that connect to our readings about vision in this module? Please use specific terminology.

1. What are your experiences with seeing color? For instance, I think I am very good at distinguishing very subtle variations of color. However, my son is slightly colorblind and he has a hard time telling the difference between shades of green and gray. What colors to you tend to be attracted to? If you are not comfortable sharing about yourself, you may highlight the experience of someone from the podcast.

1. Imagine you were given the task of testing the color-perception abilities of a newly discovered species of monkeys in the South Pacific. How would you go about it? You may use the podcast for reference if you are not sure how to set up this type of research. Please do not worry about your design being perfect! This just an informal discussion.

Need help with your discussion preparation?

This question is taken from Psychology 002 – Biological Psychology » Fall 2021 » Discussions