Discussion Board Essay #1

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  History 1510 – History of African Americans I  »  Discussion  »  Discussion Board Essay #1

With Answers  Good news! We are showing you only an excerpt of our suggested answer to this question.  Should you need our help in customizing an answer to this question, feel free to send us an email at or chat with our customer service representative.

Discussion Board Essay #1

Question

After completing the assigned readings, media clip, and PowerPoint lectures for this Module, draft your 500-word Discussion Board essay in response to the below query.  Moreover, when drafting your response, remember that you are required to use and reference specific details from the Module’s assigned readings (chapter 2), media clips, and/or PowerPoint lectures to support the points you make in your essay.  Moreover, you will need to draft a separate brief reply to the essay of at least two of your classmates. 

Essay #1 Discussion Board Query: How did “race” and “slavery” come to be almost synonymous? Was it not possible to extend slavery to “white” persons?

When submitting your response to this and other Discussion Board queries start a new thread.  (You will not be able to read or reply to your classmates’ essays until you submit your own essay.)  Then, type your essay directly into the text box provided.  Or, you may copy-and-paste text into the text box from an outside MS Word document.  However, DO NOT attach your essay as a separate file.  That is unnecessary and sometimes makes it more difficult for me and for others to read your posts.

Need help with your discussion preparation?

This question is taken from History 1510 – History of African Americans I » Spring 2022 » Discussion