Alternate Discussion -if you didn’t attend the Zoom check-in on 3/29 (no option for Wednesday this week)

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  Child Development 140 – Principles and Practices of Teaching  »  Discussion  »  Alternate Discussion -if you didn’t attend the Zoom check-in on 3/29 (no option for Wednesday this week)

With Answers  Good news! We are showing you only an excerpt of our suggested answer to this question.  Should you need our help in customizing an answer to this question, feel free to send us an email at or chat with our customer service representative.

Alternate Discussion -if you didn’t attend the Zoom check-in on 3/29 (no option for Wednesday this week)

Question

Hi folks, We discussed guiding behavior and books. I meant  to record it but forgot to – we covered the same thing last year,  so here is that lecture:

Here is a link https://cccconfer.zoom.us/rec/play/8nq4WoCCz1Xtzm9mCeXn5dZPrZH2EliOEBiPfNfjuPtT-QUsgwtsoxQk9HH06Re6FwHeHr4zwdmb8i4x.1q4upNzfz4MVi-_R?continueMode=true (Links to an external site.)

to part o the discussion:

After looking at this, please respond to the following:

• What specific questions do you have from my talk on behavior?
  • Please make at least two connections between anything that I said in the recording and the chapter on “teacher as mediator” in The Play’s the Thing. 

Please read and respond to the posts of at least two classmates.

• How can you connect to their post?

Need help with your discussion preparation?

This question is taken from Child Development 140 – Principles and Practices of Teaching » Spring 2022 » Discussion