SUBMIT: New misfortune Interview – INSTEAD of a final essay

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  Religious Studies 367 – The Psychology of Religion  »  Discussion  »  SUBMIT: New misfortune Interview – INSTEAD of a final essay

With Answers  Good news! We are showing you only an excerpt of our suggested answer to this question.  Should you need our help in customizing an answer to this question, feel free to send us an email at or chat with our customer service representative.

SUBMIT: New misfortune Interview – INSTEAD of a final essay

Question

This assignment is for those who would rather conduct and transcribe another interview than submit a final essay.

This assignment is worth 30 points and will be graded on:

(a) the quality of the typed interview (e.g., types complete sentences word for word) = 20% or 20 points. 

(b) the 500-word discussion here (i.e., answers the question, provides specific details from the class to support claims) = 10% or 10 points. 

You will complete this assignment OR submit the final essay. DO NOT do both.

STEPS 

1. Conduct (another) interview with someone (else, different than the first interview you submitted) who has suffered significant misfortune in the past 12 months, using the paper version of the questionnaire attached here QUALTRICS april 2022 Reasoning_about_MIsfortune_Study (1).docx

Actions

to read the questions.

Send the person this website link before the interview to view the information and support sheets: https://clairejwhite.wixsite.com/website-1 (Links to an external site.)

Record the interview!

1. Listen to the interview and type their responses word for word into the following online version of the survey:

https://csun.sjc1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0iZ9o3YSyjXPfIa (Links to an external site.)

1. Submit a 500-word response here, explaining how what you have learned in this class helps you to understand the person’s response to the survey.
  2. Done! 

If you have any questions, please come to my office hours on Wednesdays 8-9am or email me 🙂 

Need help with your discussion preparation?

This question is taken from Religious Studies 367 – The Psychology of Religion » Spring 2022 » Discussion