Week 11 – Personality

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  Psychology 101 – General Psychology  »  Discussion  »  Week 11 – Personality

With Answers  Good news! We are showing you only an excerpt of our suggested answer to this question.  Should you need our help in customizing an answer to this question, feel free to send us an email at or chat with our customer service representative.

Week 11 – Personality

Question

Board Topic:

Take this version of the Five Factor Personality Test and discuss with your classmates how accurate your results were!

https://psychcentral.com/personality-test/start.php (Links to an external site.) 

NOTE: You don’t need to talk about details of your personality if you don’t want to, just talk about how accurate you think the test was!

Remember that we all will read what you write!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

General Discussion Board Guidelines

• Every week I expect you to either ask or answer one question.  This will count towards your Attendance Grade.
  • The “Week 1 &2 – Course Conversation” Discussion Board will be the only one open for two weeks.  After this date each discussion board will be opened for only a week. Once the deadline has passed it will be closed and you could no longer earn the point for that week. 
  • For more details please read the syllabus.

Extra credit: Attendance ( Discussion Board Participation) 

•  
    • Participate in weekly Discussion Boards
    • I expect you to participate each week in the Conversation, by either asking a questions or responding to your classmates.
    • Chances are that if you post a question here, a classmate may have a similar question and he or she will benefit from your post.
    • If you know the answer to your classmate’s post/question I encourage you to respond. I will check the boards regularly and will try to respond within 48 hours if there are any unanswered topics.
    • If you participate you get a point that week. Grading policy is stated below.
    • NOTE that i f you don’t participate on the Week 1&2 – Conversation you will be counted as absent and will risk being removed from the class. If you can’t participate the first week, please email me.
  • Grading of Discussion Boards: How are points awarded?
    • Total 12 Conversations and if you participate in:
      • 11-12  you get  3 points added to your final grade
      • 9 -10 you get 2 points added to your final grade
      • 7- 8 you get 1 point added to your final grade
      • 6 or below you get  0 points added to your final grade

A few reminders before you use this Board

• Be kind and respectful to each other.  Remember we are all using this board to learn and to do the best we can in this class.
  • Don’t be afraid to ask! If you have a question, chances are some of your classmates have the same question and you will be helping them in the process.
  • Feel free to respond each other’s questions.  I will monitor your answers and I will only intervene if something needs clarification.  Sometimes, your answers could be more helpful than mine!
  • Write in an appropriate manner for the board.
  • Be supportive of your classmates!

Click on the link provided if you need help on how to use Discussion Boards on Canvas.

Need help with your discussion preparation?

This question is taken from Psychology 101 – General Psychology » Spring 2022 » Discussion