Week 16 Discussion Forum FREE POINTS?! :)

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  AMST 324 – American Immigrant Cultures  »  Discussion  »  Week 16 Discussion Forum FREE POINTS?! 🙂

With Answers  Good news! We are showing you only an excerpt of our suggested answer to this question.  Should you need our help in customizing an answer to this question, feel free to send us an email at or chat with our customer service representative.

Week 16 Discussion Forum FREE POINTS?! 🙂

Question

For the last forum of the semester, I’m giving everyone a gift of 10 free points. You do not need to post, respond, or do anything to earn these points. 

Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the week’s film and book! Please note I changed the film since I finally managed to get a copy of my original film selection. The Donut King is a great film about a Cambodian immigrant who revolutionized the donut industry in California. It also fits perfectly with this week’s book, since both are about families coming together to make it in America.

You’ve made it this far! You’re almost at the end-you’ve got this!!!

Need help with your discussion preparation?

This question is taken from AMST 324 – American Immigrant Cultures » Spring 2022 » Discussion