Discussion: They Say/ I Say

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  English 1C  »  Discussion  »  Discussion: They Say/ I Say

No Answers We dont have answer to this question yet.  If you need help with your homework send us an email or chat with our tutors

Question

Please read the Preface: Demystifying Academic Conversation in They Say/I Say. Unfortunately, the pages in this book do not match up like they do in our Everything’s An Argument book. There are the page numbers on the document itself, and there are the page numbers of the PDF File. For example, the pages on the document itself for the Preface are roman numerals XVI to XXVI. The page numbers on the PDF file for this section are pages 17 to 27. 

This book is really going to help you with your writing. It will help you organize your thoughts and arguments, and it will help you turn them into exact sentences. After you are done reading the Preface, please answering the following questions below:

1. What is the goal of the book? 

2. How is reading and writing like a conversation? 

3. What are the templates used for? 

4. Why is it ok to use the first person (I/we pronouns)? (In this class you may ONLY use the First and Third person point of view and pronouns. It is not acceptable or ok to use the Second Person perspective (do not use “you”) in your essays for this class. 

We don’t have answer to this question yet.If you need help with your homework send us an email at or chat with our tutors
This question is taken from English 1C » Summer 2021 » Discussion