Discussion: They Say/I Say 2

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  English 1C  »  Discussion  »  Discussion: They Say/I Say 2

No Answers We dont have answer to this question yet.  If you need help with your homework send us an email or chat with our tutors

Question

Please read the Introduction: Entering the Conversation in They Say/I Say. Pages 1 to 13 on the document itself. Those are the page numbers directly printed on the document at the bottom of the pages in the middle. The page numbers of the PDF File are 30 to 42, those are the numbers that will appear at the top left hand corner of the PDF document. After you are done reading the Introduction: Entering the Conversation, please answer the following questions below:

1. Write a brief summary of the Introduction. What is it about? What does it say? What did you learn?

2. Make a list of some of the templates that you read that you think will be useful in your essays.

We don’t have answer to this question yet.If you need help with your homework send us an email at or chat with our tutors
This question is taken from English 1C » Summer 2021 » Discussion