Data Workshop Discussion: Watching People Talk Answer

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  Soc 001 – Introduction to Sociology  »  Discussions  »  Data Workshop Discussion: Watching People Talk  »  Data Workshop Discussion: Watching People Talk Sample Answers

We are showing you only the excerpt of our answer. If you need help with the complete answer email us at

Data Workshop Discussion: Watching People Talk

What was it like to do participant observation research? Did you find listening or watching more or less difficult, and why? How did your data differ with each of the observations? Provide examples of thick description from your field notes, and make sure to attach your field notes to your paper.

Need help with your discussion preparation?

Data Workshop Discussion: Watching People Talk Answer

My main subject for this activity is my family. Every night at dinnertime, we catch up and talk as a group. One of the most common topics in our discussion is the COVID 19 pandemic and the vaccinations. My family is all positive about vaccination. They believe in science, and they believe in healthcare. On this particular observation, we are all talking about the vaccination techniques in America and how the Delta variant continues to spread, mostly because of how some people do not want to wear masks or worse, get vaccinated on time.

This question is taken from Soc 001 – Introduction to Sociology » Summer 2021 » Discussions