Data Workshop Discussions: Doing Nothing Answer

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  Soc 001 – Introduction to Sociology  »  Discussions  »  Data Workshop Discussions: Doing Nothing  »  Data Workshop Discussions: Doing Nothing Sample Answers

We are showing you only the excerpt of our answer. If you need help with the complete answer email us at

Data Workshop Discussions: Doing Nothing

Discuss the ways in which your experiences were similar or different. What was it like to “do” sociology? Did you see things in a new way? What was the most interesting part about conducting the experiment?

Describe your experience and the results of your research. How did the experiment help you learn to think more like a sociologist?

Need help with your discussion preparation?

Data Workshop Discussions: Doing Nothing Answer

Since the start of the pandemic, it was not quite easy to find places which are crowded. For the Do Nothing Workshop, I chose the local coffee shops near my home. As I observed, the coffee shop gets crowded on Wednesdays between 10 am to 5 pm. Most of the customers are young people like me, who are either studying, doing Zoom classes, or just passing time.

This question is taken from Soc 001 – Introduction to Sociology » Summer 2021 » Discussions