Stress Management Assignment Answer

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  BUSAD 144 – Human Resources I  »  Assignments  »  Stress Management Assignment  »  Stress Management Assignment Sample Answers

We are showing you only the excerpt of our answer. If you need help with the complete answer email us at

Stress Management Assignment

Wk 6: On-line Discussion – Stress Management

1414 unread replies.2626 replies.

1)Go to http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/docs/99-101 (Links to an external site.) and read the article on Stress… At Work.

2) Based on the article, do you think companies have effective stress and wellness programs? Why or Why not?  What type of programs are at your company that are similar, if applicable?

Need help with your discussion preparation?

Stress Management Assignment Answer

Stress is inevitable in life and employees at any workplace is exposed to high levels of stress due to constant demands and pressure. Because of this, it is critical for organization to have effective stress and wellness programs. In my opinion and based on the data presented in the article “Stress… At Work” companies do not or lack effective stress and wellness programs.  The stories of David and Theresa featured in the article is the unfortunate reality of workplace stress.

This question is taken from BUSAD 144 – Human Resources I » Spring 2021 » Assignments