Wk 7: On-line Discussion – Unions in the Modern Working World Answer

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  BUSAD 144 – Human Resources I  »  Assignments  »  Wk 7: On-line Discussion – Unions in the Modern Working World  »  Wk 7: On-line Discussion – Unions in the Modern Working World Sample Answers

We are showing you only the excerpt of our answer. If you need help with the complete answer email us at

Wk 7: On-line Discussion – Unions in the Modern Working World

Read the following article:

http://www.talenteconomy.io/2017/04/17/unions-fit-modern-working-world/ (Links to an external site.)

Do you think unions should change? Why or Why not?  Explain your answer.

Need help with your discussion preparation?

Wk 7: On-line Discussion – Unions in the Modern Working World Sample Answer

Unions need to change their approach but not their purpose. Despite the changing times, I believe that unions are still important today than they ever were. However, labor unions need to evolve together with time. It is not a secret that the global economy and the nature of working are rapidly changing and some employers do not see the value of unions. Labor unions exist to ensure the fairness and equitable treatment of employees. Dixon (2017) points out that in the U.S. labor unions are on the decline, but a group of technology workers are looking to revive it via nontraditional motivations and approach

This question is taken from BUSAD 144 – Human Resources I » Spring 2021 » Assignments