Rethinking Job Analysis in the 21st Century Answer

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  BUSAD 144 – Human Resources I  »  Assignments  »  Rethinking Job Analysis in the 21st Century  »  Rethinking Job Analysis in the 21st Century Sample Answers

We are showing you only the excerpt of our answer. If you need help with the complete answer email us at

Rethinking Job Analysis in the 21st Century

Read the article and answer the following question:

https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/insights/focus/human-capital-trends/2019/impact-of-ai-turning-jobs-into-superjobs.html (Links to an external site.)

Do you think companies are ready to change the way they look at jobs?  Why or why not?  

Need help with your discussion preparation?

Rethinking Job Analysis in the 21st Century Sample Answer

Companies are ready, and need to change the way they look at jobs. We are currently living in the Age of Digitalization that is why the integration of artificial intelligence (AI) in job functions is inevitable. It means that traditional job design will eventually become obsolete as job functions become more technical. Although technology is a big part of job processes today, I do not believe that human resources will be fully replaced.

This question is taken from BUSAD 144 – Human Resources I » Spring 2021 » Assignments