Session 1 Forum Answer

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  HEA 478 – Strategic Management in Healthcare  »  Discussions  »  Session 1 Forum  »  Session 1 Forum Sample Answers

We are showing you only the excerpt of our answer. If you need help with the complete answer email us at

Session 1 Forum

• Keeping in mind the definitions of strategy presented in your textbook and the video lecture L1, and (especially) Susan Colantuono’s talk regarding the missing skills in many aspiring managers / leaders, how do you see this class assisting you in your future educational / careers plans? Secondly, how do you plan on continuing to develop yourself in the missing skills

Need help with your discussion preparation?

Session 1 Forum Answer

This class would help me improve my critical thinking and problem-solving skills in making the appropriate decisions. In the healthcare setting, a professional must think quickly and efficiently to deliver the care suitable to the client. Moreover, since this class aims to build our business financial acumen, it would help me by teaching me about the strategic management terms and allowing me to analyze different healthcare management strategies.

This question is taken from HEA 478 – Strategic Management in Healthcare » Fall 2021 » Discussions