Discussion Board 9: Write a Book… about Your Family! Answer

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  Psychological Sciences 111D – Child Development  »  Discussions  »  Discussion Board 9: Write a Book… about Your Family!  »  Discussion Board 9: Write a Book… about Your Family! Sample Answers

We are showing you only the excerpt of our answer. If you need help with the complete answer email us at

Discussion Board 9: Write a Book… about Your Family!

On this discussion board, write an original post in which you indicate which aspect of your family life (or the family with whom you are close) would be the focus of your book. What would be the title of your book? What would be the major theme of the book? Describe why you chose the theme that you did, and what you hope others would learn about child development from your book about family life.

Need help with your discussion preparation?

Discussion Board 9: Write a Book… about Your Family! Answer

If I were to write a book, I want to tell about the dynamic processes in which our parents reared us. I would like to focus on how were developed morally, emotionally, socially and even politically. Specific to moral development, I intend to talk about how during my 10 years of life, I was reared in a specific way which tends to place religion at the center of all ethical decision-making 

This question is taken from Psychological Sciences 111D – Child Development » Summer 2021 » Discussions