Wk 3 Discussion – Relationships in Research Answer

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  Nursing 456 – Research Outcomes Management for the Practicing Nurse  »  Discussions  »  Wk 3 Discussion – Relationships in Research  »  Wk 3 Discussion – Relationships in Research Sample Answers

We are showing you only the excerpt of our answer. If you need help with the complete answer email us at

Wk 3 Discussion – Relationships in Research

1. Select a qualitative nursing research study from the UOP Library and explain how the written report reflects the steps/process typical of a qualitative study. Post your response in the response window as text and use the attachment (paper clip icon) to upload your qualitative study as a .PDF file.

1. Select a quantitative nursing research study from the UOP Library and explain how the written report reflects the steps/process typical of a quantitative study. Post your response in the response window as text and use the attachment (paper clip) icon to upload your quantitative study as a .PDF file.

1. Think about your question from week one – is it asking a quantitative question or a qualitative question?

Need help with your discussion preparation?

Wk 3 Discussion – Relationships in Research Answer

My research is to find out the impact of a monetarily compensated, structured Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) Program on stress, job satisfaction, and intent to stay among critical care nurses caring for COVID-19 patients.

I found a qualitative study that could support my claim of the psychological issue experienced by critical care nurses during the pandemic. Gordon and Yoder (2021) performed a qualitative descriptive design by interviewing 11 critical care nurses who narrated their respective stories about caring for COVID-19 patients.

This question is taken from Nursing 456 – Research Outcomes Management for the Practicing Nurse » Fall 2021 » Discussions