D7.Discussion & Questions about Dietary Supplements & Vitamins Answer

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  Nutrition 21 – Nutrition  »  Discussion  »  D7.Discussion & Questions about Dietary Supplements & Vitamins  »  D7.Discussion & Questions about Dietary Supplements & Vitamins Sample Answers

We are showing you only the excerpt of our answer. If you need help with the complete answer email us at

D7.Discussion & Questions about Dietary Supplements & Vitamins

The FDA defines dietary supplements as “any product intended to supplement the diet that contains vitamins, minerals, amino acids, herbs or plant-derived substances, or a multitude of other compounds.”

Are you currently taking any dietary supplements?  If yes, what do you take and why?  If no, why not?  After reviewing this module’s contents, do you have any questions/concerns about anything you are taking (or not taking)? 

Need help with your discussion preparation?

D7.Discussion & Questions about Dietary Supplements & Vitamins Answer

I think most of us became more health conscious when the pandemic struck. Taking additional supplements provide us a sense of security in some way that we boost our bodies way to be healthy and defend itself from any sickness. Today I take Vitamin C with zinc. I always opt to complement vitamin C with zinc due to the latter’s proven benefits. Zinc is a very important nutrient because of its wide range of physiological functions

This question is taken from Nutrition 21 – Nutrition » Fall 2021 » Discussion