Week 3: Healthcare Technology: Local, National, and Global Considerations Answer

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  NR 360 – Information Systems in Healthcare  »  Discussions  »  Week 3: Healthcare Technology: Local, National, and Global Considerations  »  Week 3: Healthcare Technology: Local, National, and Global Considerations Sample Answers

We are showing you only the excerpt of our answer. If you need help with the complete answer email us at

Week 3: Healthcare Technology: Local, National, and Global Considerations

Imagine that you are a public health nurse, and you and your colleagues have determined that the threat of a deadly new strain of influenza indicates a need for a mass inoculation program in your community. What public health data would have been used to determine the need for such a program? Where would you locate public health data? What data will be collected to determine the success of such a program? How might you communicate this to other communities or internationally?

Need help with your discussion preparation?

Week 3: Healthcare Technology: Local, National, and Global Considerations Answer 

Public Health Nurses have a vital role in this war against COVID-19. They are working in the communities to help stop the spread of the disease through prevention, information dissemination, and screening.

As a Public Health Nurse in Maryland, I need to educate my community about COVID-19. I have to reassure them it is all right to feel fear, but they should not panic about the disease. Strict compliance to COVID-19 Health Protocols should be emphasized during health education to the community.

This question is taken from NR 360 – Information Systems in Healthcare » Fall 2021 » Discussions