Week 7: Technology: Benefits and Future Trends Answer

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  NR 360 – Information Systems in Healthcare  »  Discussions  »  Week 7: Technology: Benefits and Future Trends  »  Week 7: Technology: Benefits and Future Trends Sample Answers

We are showing you only the excerpt of our answer. If you need help with the complete answer email us at

Week 7: Technology: Benefits and Future Trends

What technology do you find most beneficial to use in your work or school setting? Least beneficial? Why do you find this tool useful or not? Then, using your imagination, look to the future and think about how this tool could be enhanced even further. Describe your dream technology, with consideration for patient care and safety.

Need help with your discussion preparation?

Week 7: Technology: Benefits and Future Trends Answer

The technology that I find most beneficial in work and school is the google workspace. Included in google workspace are apps used in communication, collaboration, and storage. Gmail is essential in my personal life, work, and school because this is where my important emails are stored. I also use it in communicating with my classmates and workmates. Other Google apps are also important in school works like google sheets, slides, and google docs. Using these apps allows my groupmates and I to work on a single document simultaneously, and every change is saved automatically

This question is taken from NR 360 – Information Systems in Healthcare » Fall 2021 » Discussions