Assignment 10 Answer

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  Soc 001 – Introduction to Sociology  »  Assignments  »  Assignment 10  »  Assignment 10 Sample Answers

We are showing you only the excerpt of our answer. If you need help with the complete answer email us at

Assignment 10

Write a critique of Los Angeles Valley College as an educational institution. Be critical but thoughtful. Where are shortcomings? What are issues that are negatively affecting students? How could the college better serve you?

Need help with your discussion preparation?

Assignment 10 Answer

The majority of my daytime activities take place on the campus of my college. That place holds a special place in my heart, and I have many friends there. Whenever we have free time throughout the college semester, we like to hang out on campus. There is a large campus canteen where we may get any cuisine we want to eat. There are many buildings on the entire campus. Each building has its own set of departments. There is a welcoming atmosphere on campus, and anyone is welcome to visit any facility; there are no restrictions. It is a fantastic and enjoyable spot to spend some time with family and friends. My campus is one of my favorite places in the world.

This question is taken from Soc 001 – Introduction to Sociology » Fall 2021 » Assignments