Assignment 8 Answer

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  Soc 001 – Introduction to Sociology  »  Assignments  »  Assignment 8  »  Assignment 8 Sample Answers

We are showing you only the excerpt of our answer. If you need help with the complete answer email us at

Assignment 8

Do you believe you have been socialized by your gender? If so, who (or what institutions) played a role in socializing you? Has being socialized by gender hurt you or your life chances?

Need help with your discussion preparation?

Assignment 8 Answer

Gender inequality, or gender discrimination, refers to unequal rights between men and women based on gender roles, resulting in unequal treatment in life. Gender inequality has been a well-known concept throughout human history. Still, it was not until the turn of the twentieth century that gender relations became one of the most rapid and severe social transformations. Talking about the rapid progression of gender stereotypes worldwide, I can personally reflect that they conform to gender biases. Based on my experience as a female, who from others is weak, soft, and lazy, I also struggle from the eyes of a judgmental society

This question is taken from Soc 001 – Introduction to Sociology » Fall 2021 » Assignments