Module 5 Assignment – You Call It Answer

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  Sociology 5833 – Gender and Sexualities  »  Discussions  »  Module 5 Assignment – You Call It  »  Module 5 Assignment – You Call It Sample Answers

We are showing you only the excerpt of our answer. If you need help with the complete answer email us at

Module 5 Assignment – You Call It

It can be on any topic related to embodiment and/or transness, in any method of deliver you deem appropriate.

Since this is due on Halloween, may I suggest something related to sexualized Halloween costumes or embodied sexuality in horror?

Need help with your discussion preparation?

Module 5 Assignment – You Call It Answer

For this week’s discussion, I have chosen to present here on the class the case of John Waters – the American filmmaker.

I have always been interested in Waters’ work. I first stumbled upon him while watching RuPaul’s Drag Race after they remade one of his films, Female Trouble. I looked up who he was and was immediately astonished with his filmography.

John Waters gained popularity during the 1970s. He is now a figure in the LGBTQ+ community. His most famous film would perhaps be Hairspray. However, most of his films are actually centered around playing with gender, which makes him utterly interesting

This question is taken from Sociology 5833 – Gender and Sexualities » Fall 2021 » Discussions