Discussion Board 7 – Love Answer

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  Psychology 2010 – Personality and Adjustment  »  Discussions  »  Discussion Board 7 – Love  »  Discussion Board 7 – Love Sample Answers

We are showing you only the excerpt of our answer. If you need help with the complete answer email us at

Discussion Board 7 – Love

Collect three popular definitions of love from poems, songs, films,or  books (e.g., “Love is never having to say you’re sorry”). (Note that these must be “clean” and not include any curse words).  Provide a summary of them to the class. Discuss the meaning of love. Focus on the features of these definitions that are consistent or inconsistent with psychologists’ views of love as presented in the textbook, particularly the types of love within Sternberg’s theory.

Need help with your discussion preparation?

Discussion Board 7 – Love Answer

There are different meanings of love that we give to others. The songs which I choose are Unconditionally by Katy Perry and I Loved Her First by Heartland. Unconditional love is giving love to someone without asking for something in return. This is something that I relate to the most because sometimes other people are waiting for something in return when they love someone. However, this is not the case for every situation. One should learn to adore someone unconditionally to understand the meaning of love. The song I Loved Her First by Heartland is a kind of love that is focused on the heartache of parents when their children need to leave their side.

This question is taken from Psychology 2010 – Personality and Adjustment » Fall 2021 » Discussions