Discussion Board #4 – MARKETING EFFECTIVENESS Answer

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  CAFF 427 – Consumer Dynamics  »  Discussions  »  Discussion Board #4 – MARKETING EFFECTIVENESS  »  Discussion Board #4 – MARKETING EFFECTIVENESS Sample Answers

We are showing you only the excerpt of our answer. If you need help with the complete answer email us at

Discussion Board #4 – MARKETING EFFECTIVENESS

We are all marketed to by corporate America and advertisements. Share a purchase you have made that disappointed you perhaps after puffed up promises made by the company that sold it to you. What was the product? How were you disappointed? What did you think the product would do for you that it didn’t? Reflect on a purchase that just didn’t work out. Warn the rest of us about it.

Need help with your discussion preparation?

Discussion Board #4 – MARKETING EFFECTIVENESS Answer 

This may go against the typical grain of opinion about this product; due to the hype of the product, I purchased my very own Philips air fryer.

There has been significant hype around this product, and so I was curious as to what it was. People made significant claims such as how it was such a life-changer. The marketing of Philips was also quite convincing. They were trying to emphasize how, despite the higher price point of the product, they had one of the best versions in terms of effectiveness.

This question is taken from CAFF 427 – Consumer Dynamics » Fall 2021 » Discussions