Third Short Essay Answer

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  Religious Studies 361 – Contemporary Ethical Issues  »  Short Essay  »  Third Short Essay  »  Third Short Essay Sample Answers

We are showing you only the excerpt of our answer. If you need help with the complete answer email us at

Third Short Essay

Write a 2-4 page essay (double-spaced, MS Word file), in which you describe and evaluate TWO of the ethical positions explored in Gensler’s book.  Focus on the position you AGREE with the most, and the one you DISAGREE with the most.  Explain WHY you make these choices.  THEN set out your own ethical position as you now understand it, combining various aspects of ethical positions described in Gensler’s book in a way that expresses how YOU make ethical and moral decisions

Need help with your discussion preparation?

Third Short Essay Answer

n his book, Gensler presented several ethical theories. Among them, I choose utilitarian ethical theory and duty theory. I believe these are the two most common ethical theories typically utilized when making an ethical decision. I do not just agree with the position of these two ethical theories, but I have employed them as well several times whenever I am confronted with situations that require me to bring the best ethical decision.

This question is taken from Religious Studies 361 – Contemporary Ethical Issues » Fall 2021 » Short Essay