Discussion 6 Answer

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  English 101 – Freshman English  »  Discussions  »  Discussion 6  »  Discussion 6 Sample Answers

We are showing you only the excerpt of our answer. If you need help with the complete answer email us at

Discussion 6

For the first discussion this week (#6), you will be focusing on answering the following questions:

• How is the class going so far for you?
  • The one thing you mentioned that you might be afraid of in the first check-in, is that still there?
  • What is one thing you need to improve on for yourself in this class?
  • What should I try to do that would help you?

Need help with your discussion preparation?

Discussion 6 Answer

So far, the class has been going on a considerable phase for me. I enjoy reading the works of different authors and writing journals. I appreciate the critical feedback on my works because it helps me improve my writing. The one thing I mentioned in the first check-in is not here anymore. I believe that listening to the comments and feedback of my work is more helpful. I no longer feel pressured to write because I know there will be always room for improvement.

This question is taken from English 101 – Freshman English » Fall 2021 » Discussions