Discussion 19 Answer

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  English 101 – Freshman English  »  Discussions  »  Discussion 19  »  Discussion 19 Sample Answers

We are showing you only the excerpt of our answer. If you need help with the complete answer email us at

Discussion 19

Reflection:

For this discussion, reflect on how you think you’re doing on your expository essay. Do you like your topic? What could you have done differently? What do you think is going to be the most challenging or the easiest part for you?

Need help with your discussion preparation?

Discussion 19 Answer 

At this point, I am still adding parts to my expository essay. The topic that I choose is very relatable to me because I am a woman myself. I never had the chance to write an expository draft before and it is enjoying learning something new. At first, I thought that writing my expository was easy but it was challenging. It was challenging because I do not know anything yet about my topic. However, by researching references, I have learned things that I never knew before.

This question is taken from English 101 – Freshman English » Fall 2021 » Discussions