Excel Module 2: Formulas, Functions, and Formatting- Discussion Assignment Answer

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  CABOT 270 – Microsoft Excel  »  Discussions  »  Excel Module 2: Formulas, Functions, and Formatting- Discussion Assignment  »  Excel Module 2: Formulas, Functions, and Formatting- Discussion Assignment Sample Answers

We are showing you only the excerpt of our answer. If you need help with the complete answer email us at

Excel Module 2: Formulas, Functions, and Formatting- Discussion Assignment

– What did you like about Formulas, Functions, and Formatting?

– What did you dislike about Formulas, Functions, and Formatting?

Need help with your discussion preparation?

Excel Module 2: Formulas, Functions, and Formatting- Discussion Assignment Answer

What I like the best in functions, formatting, and formulas is that it helps me with doing calculations and creating presentations in the Excel. Functions and formulas help a lot in the mathematical presentations like creating my personal budget. I can easily perform computations by the formulas, and even get a comparative analysis on the values of my revenues and expenses using the functions such as the MAX, MIN, and Median

This question is taken from CABOT 270 – Microsoft Excel » Fall 2021 » Discussions