Excel Module 3: Working with Large Worksheets, Charting, and What-If Analysis Answer

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  CABOT 270 – Microsoft Excel  »  Discussions  »  Excel Module 3: Working with Large Worksheets, Charting, and What-If Analysis  »  Excel Module 3: Working with Large Worksheets, Charting, and What-If Analysis Sample Answers

We are showing you only the excerpt of our answer. If you need help with the complete answer email us at

Excel Module 3: Working with Large Worksheets, Charting, and What-If Analysis

– What did you like about Working with Large Worksheets, Charting, and What-If Analysis?

– What did you dislike about Working with Large Worksheets, Charting, and What-If Analysis?

Need help with your discussion preparation?

Excel Module 3: Working with Large Worksheets, Charting, and What-If Analysis Answer

hat I like is that when working with large worksheets and doing charting, it enables me to work with large numbers and prepare visuals for comparative analysis. Also, using What-If Analysis helps me analyze different scenarios and predict the impact of any changes in the data. This is very helpful for forecasting and analyzing how a change in the numbers or scenario can affect the overall output. For companies doing sales forecasting or planning business strategies, the What-If Analysis is very beneficial.

This question is taken from CABOT 270 – Microsoft Excel » Fall 2021 » Discussions