Discussion Item – Module 4 Answer

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  CABOT 265 – Microsoft Word I  »  Discussions  »  Discussion Item – Module 4  »  Discussion Item – Module 4 Sample Answers

We are showing you only the excerpt of our answer. If you need help with the complete answer email us at

Discussion Item – Module 4

This link (Links to an external site.) navigates to a website that contains multiple sales proposal templates created with MS Word.
If you were to create a sales proposal, would you choose one of the templates from the website above or would you create one from scratch in MS Word, and why?
Please write a short paragraph stating your preference and the reasons for your choice

Need help with your discussion preparation?

Discussion Item – Module 4 Answer

If I will to create sales proposal, I would rather create one using the MS Word rather than choosing from the templates. The reason is that in Word, I could decide on my own design and layout. I can have more flexibility managing the details to put, inserts icons or images that I find suitable for my proposals.

This question is taken from CABOT 265 – Microsoft Word I » Fall 2021 » Discussions