Chapter 5 Assignment Answer

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  Psychology 139 – Developmental Psychology  »  Discussions  »  Chapter 5 Assignment  »  Chapter 5 Assignment Sample Answers

We are showing you only the excerpt of our answer. If you need help with the complete answer email us at

Chapter 5 Assignment

Purpose:

To give you an opportunity to think about the topics we covered in chapter 5 and apply them to your own life. Applying concepts to ourselves helps us to understand them better and remember them better, too!

Skills and knowledge:

In order to be successful in this assignment, you need to be able to

• Understand the concepts we discussed in chapter 5
  • Take in the information and apply it to your own life
  • Be able to write your thoughts clearly with language that I can follow

Task:

• Listen carefully to the chapter 5 podcasts. I had a prompt in the podcasts for you to reflect on.
  • Write about your thoughts on the prompt and use your own words.
  • Remember to give me a well written paragraph. No bullet points!
  • Hit “submit assignment” above to open the textbox to type in your answer.

Criteria for success:

In order to get full credit for this assignment, you must

• Respond to the correct prompt
  • Share your opinion and your reasoning for your opinion
  • Show me you understand the concept, can apply the concept, and have thought critically about this concept

Need help with your discussion preparation?

Chapter 5 Assignment Answer

I think I have a secure attachment style with either of my parents. I feel safe when I am with them. They are my comfort zone since I am always at ease when I am with them. It always feels safe to know that I could be vulnerable and soft in their presence. 

This question is taken from Psychology 139 – Developmental Psychology » Fall 2021 » Discussions