Chapter 11 Assignment Answer

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  Psychology 139 – Developmental Psychology  »  Discussions  »  Chapter 11 Assignment  »  Chapter 11 Assignment Sample Answers

We are showing you only the excerpt of our answer. If you need help with the complete answer email us at

Chapter 11 Assignment

Purpose:

To give you an opportunity to think about this time of the lifespan and the relationships styles in this period.

Skills and knowledge:

In order to be successful in this assignment, you need to be able to

• Understand the concepts we discussed in chapter 11
  • Take in the information, form your own opinion, and apply it
  • Write about your opinion clearly with language that your classmates and I can follow

Task:

• Listen carefully to the chapter 11 podcasts. I had a prompt in the podcasts for you to reflect on.
  • Write up your post in paragraph form (no bullet points)!

Criteria for success:

In order for you to get full credit for this assignment, you must

• Respond to the correct prompt
  • Share your application and your reasoning for it
  • Show me you understand this topic and can apply it
  • You do not need to respond to any classmates’ posts to receive credit for this assignment. You may be interested in what they have to say though!

Need help with your discussion preparation?

Chapter 11 Assignment Answer

There are several pros and cons for remaining single throughout adult life. One of the most advantageous of being single is the capacity to save more money. Being in a relationship is somehow costly since there would be times when you need to share with your partner. Perhaps during a date, you will be splitting the bill or buying your significant other a nice gift for every occasion that you celebrate together. When you are single, all expenses that you need to think about are for yourself. The next pro is you are free to mingle with anyone you want without any commitment.

This question is taken from Psychology 139 – Developmental Psychology » Fall 2021 » Discussions