Chapter 13 Assignment Answer

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  Psychology 139 – Developmental Psychology  »  Discussions  »  Chapter 13 Assignment  »  Chapter 13 Assignment Sample Answers

We are showing you only the excerpt of our answer. If you need help with the complete answer email us at

Chapter 13 Assignment

Purpose:

To give you an opportunity to think about how personality changes (or stays the same) across the lifespan.

Skills and knowledge:

In order to be successful in this assignment, you need to be able to

• Understand the concepts we discussed in chapter 13
  • Take in the information, form your own opinion, and apply it
  • Write about your opinion clearly with language that your classmates and I can follow

Task:

• Listen carefully to the chapter 13 podcasts. I had a prompt in the podcasts for you to reflect on.
  • Write up your post in paragraph form (no bullet points)!

Criteria for success:

In order for you to get full credit for this assignment, you must

• Respond to the correct prompt
  • Share your application and your reasoning for it
  • Show me you understand this topic and can apply it

Need help with your discussion preparation?

Chapter 13 Assignment Answer

I think my personality has stayed the same over the years. Based on the Big 5 personalities discussed, I am 100% sure that I do not possess extroversion. Ever since I was little, I have always preferred to do most of my activities alone. I love solitude but it does not mean that I do not like to be with others. I actually have several friends whom I have been keeping for more than ten years which I think because of my high agreeableness personality.

This question is taken from Psychology 139 – Developmental Psychology » Fall 2021 » Discussions