Gain Career Visibility Answer

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  BUSAD 106 – Written Business Communication  »  Discussions  »  Gain Career Visibility  »  Gain Career Visibility Sample Answers

We are showing you only the excerpt of our answer. If you need help with the complete answer email us at

Gain Career Visibility

Feeling Invisible? 4 ways You can be seen as a remote work! Must read and must see videos!

Click here to be taken to this Career Management Information (https://www.nbcnews.com/know-your-value/feature/feeling-invisible-4-ways-you-can-be-seen-remote-worker-ncna1265361) from the Association of American University Women. (It is for you too, guys!!! We can all benefit from good career advise!) The information will help you  be visible while working remotely.

I would love your assessment of the information if you read the article and watch the videos. Tell those of us who contribute to this discussion – in a one paragraph response – what you took away from this and how this can help you in your career.

Need help with your discussion preparation?

Gain Career Visibility Answer

The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has drastically changed our lives including how we do our work. There are many important take aways from Churches’ article, but what stood out the most for me is that remote work setup does not mean we are invisible. This is a strong message that resonates to me because I work as an administrative associate. During the earlier parts of the pandemic, I felt dejected because everything felt different. I cannot physically report to work and meet any colleagues. But I learned the value of adapting. If we want to continue thriving in our careers in the New Normal, we have to learn how to take advantage of technology. 

This question is taken from BUSAD 106 – Written Business Communication » Fall 2021 » Discussions