Journal 10 Answer

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  English 101 – Freshman English  »  Journals  »  Journal 10  »  Journal 10 Sample Answers

We are showing you only the excerpt of our answer. If you need help with the complete answer email us at

Journal 10

Throughout the novel so far, we’ve come across Victor and his relationships with everyone in his life. One of the most important relationships that is discussed is his relationship with his friend Henry. For this journal, discuss what your definition of friendship is and discuss Victor’s relationship with Henry from the beginning of the novel till now. Why does he rely on Henry so much? What does he think Henry will be able to do for him? What does this say about his (Victor’s) own character?

Need help with your discussion preparation?

Journal 10 Answer

Friendship can have different meanings. In my case, I define friendship as a relationship with people who listen to you and understand you on a deeper level. A friend for me is someone you can trust and grow together. A true friend is honest and gives you constructive criticism on what you do positively. Friends are there to help us become a better version of ourselves. Friends are a support system that people help you whenever you have problems or challenges in life. In the work of Mary Shelley entitled Frankenstein. The readers are introduced to the important characters in the life of Frankenstein along with his closest friend.

This question is taken from English 101 – Freshman English » Fall 2021 » Journals