Journal 11 Answer

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  English 101 – Freshman English  »  Journals  »  Journal 11  »  Journal 11 Sample Answers

We are showing you only the excerpt of our answer. If you need help with the complete answer email us at

Journal 11

Since we are beginning our final section of argumentative writing, I’d like you to discuss three possible topics you’re considering. Please write 3 complete paragraphs and be sure to include as much information as possible to help formulate your argument.

Need help with your discussion preparation?

Journal 11 Answer

The topics that I would like to research in my argumentative essay are entitled “Is science and technology a tool for destruction?”, “Should science be based on ethics?” And “Should there be a limit on science and technology?” I chose these topics because it relates to the work of Mary Shelley “Frankenstein”. In the first topic, I would like to focus on the negative effects of the development of radioactive weapons. In addition, I’ll also bring in the discussion how powerful countries keep atomic bombs to use in the future. In connection with the novel, Victor does not have the proper understanding of the consequences of his decision when he decided to construct the creature.

This question is taken from English 101 – Freshman English » Fall 2021 » Journals