Journal Entry: Chapter 11 Answer

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  English 101 – College Reading and Composition I  »  Journals  »  Journal Entry: Chapter 11  »  Journal Entry: Chapter 11 Sample Answers

We are showing you only the excerpt of our answer. If you need help with the complete answer email us at

Journal Entry: Chapter 11

In this chapter, Loewen notes that “…our environmental crisis is an educational problem to which American history courses contribute.” Explain (or paraphrase) Loewen’s statement, and provide at least one specific example he uses to support his argument.

Include specific page numbers using MLA-style parenthetical citation. See the Bedford Reader for more information on proper citation.

Need help with your discussion preparation?

Journal Entry: Chapter 11 Answer 

There had been a lot of changes in our surroundings due to environmental issues. Deforestation, climate change, and the on-going pandemic, to name a few. All these form part of our history. Textbooks openly discuss these issues because I believe it is what makes our present situation more adaptable to changes and crisis. They provide information on how to overcome them and the important role humans should play to improve the situation.

This question is taken from English 101 – College Reading and Composition I » Fall 2021 » Journals