Journal 15 Answer

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  English 101 – Freshman English  »  Journals  »  Journal 15  »  Journal 15 Sample Answers

We are showing you only the excerpt of our answer. If you need help with the complete answer email us at

Journal 15

Throughout this course, you’ve worked on different aspects of your writing. What do you think you’ve most improved on and what do you think you still need to work on? What would you change about this course if you could? What do you think you could/would/should have done differently as a student? What could/should I have done differently. Write a one page response. You will get full credit regardless of what you write (you do have to write one complete page though). 

Need help with your discussion preparation?

Journal 15 Answer 

There are several aspects in my writing which I observed to improve. These are my critical thinking by forming stronger arguments. In addition, I learned to incorporate different ways to quote an author in my essay and use it as evidence for my points. The most favorite lesson throughout this course is the use of PIE in our essays. It is a good way to remember each time that I write a paper because I can always use it in my future academic writing. 

This question is taken from English 101 – Freshman English » Fall 2021 » Journals