Week 5 Discussion Forum: Peer Review for Cultural and Ethical Perspective Inquiry Draft Answer

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  Capstone 401 – General Education Capstone  »  Assignments  »  Week 5 Discussion Forum: Peer Review for Cultural and Ethical Perspective Inquiry Draft  »  Week 5 Discussion Forum: Peer Review for Cultural and Ethical Perspective Inquiry Draft Sample Answers

We are showing you only the excerpt of our answer. If you need help with the complete answer email us at

Week 5 Discussion Forum: Peer Review for Cultural and Ethical Perspective Inquiry Draft

Post a draft of your cultural and ethical inquiry paper for peer review. You should also post your level 1 and level 2 research questions. Identify any questions or challenges you faced with the assignment, or mention something new you learned about the research question and inquiry paper process. Pose specific questions you would like your peers to address.

Need help with your discussion preparation?

Week 5 Discussion Forum: Peer Review for Cultural and Ethical Perspective Inquiry Draft Answer 

My Levels 1 and 2 research questions are: Level 1 Research Question: Which cultures or races are the most affected by stroke as a COVID-19 complication? Level 2 Research Question: How will these cultural or racial factors change the stroke care and management post-COVID? To give you context on my capstone project, my topic is stroke and COVID-19. The working title is Stroke and COVID-19: Pandemic lessons for the patients.

This question is taken from Capstone 401 – General Education Capstone » Fall 2021 » Assignments