Last Discussion Answer

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  Political Science 101 – Introduction to American Government and Politics  »  Discussions  »  Last Discussion  »  Last Discussion Sample Answers

We are showing you only the excerpt of our answer. If you need help with the complete answer email us at

Last Discussion

We’ve covered a LOT of material this semester, and I can’t decide which topic to choose for our last discussion. So, here’s my suggestion: what topic (or issues) do YOU want to talk about?? What’s on your mind, regarding politics and government?

Need help with your discussion preparation?

Last Discussion Answer (2)

In the light of the Covid19 pandemic, I am interested on the issue of Civil Liberties juxtaposed with the power of the state to protect the nation and keep its people safe. I believe that the current pandemic is a national concern as well as a national threat to the American people. Such is the case that the state implements some policies to repel or address the threat of the virus. Among the initiatives are vaccination and wearing of mask. 

Last Discussion Answer

I wish to talk about the impact of the current COVID-19 pandemic and the rise of China on the foreign policy thrust of the US government. The Chinese government appears to be flexing its soft power by granting loans to developing countries and using their natural assets as securities. If the country defaulted, China will take possession of their pledged assets. 

This question is taken from Political Science 101 – Introduction to American Government and Politics » Fall 2021 » Discussions