R&B2 – Do You Have E-Charisma on Zoom? Answer

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  BUSAD 106 – Written Business Communication  »  Discussions  »  R&B2 – Do You Have E-Charisma on Zoom?  »  R&B2 – Do You Have E-Charisma on Zoom? Sample Answers

We are showing you only the excerpt of our answer. If you need help with the complete answer email us at

R&B2 – Do You Have E-Charisma on Zoom?

Read and Blog assignments are for you to read an article and express you opinion or thoughts about it freely. Here are noteworthy items about this assignment:

• There are no right or wrong answers/opinions. Just type in Canvas whatever comes to your mind after reading the article.
  • Use these articles to learn new words or expressions and to express your thoughts and opinion in a free-style writing format. 
  • Grammar, word usage, and sentence structure errors are ignored. Just write!

Need help with your discussion preparation?

R&B2 – Do You Have E-Charisma on Zoom? Answer

The blog article compares the charisma by demonstrating in a physical and online presence. I find the author leaning more on the latter than the former, given their practical demonstration. I agree with the narrator’s assumption that the quiet and shy type finds it challenging to apply charisma in physical presentation. I also support the idea that commanding a room is different from obtaining the same in online meetings or gatherings. The physical cues for establishing charisma are hard to replicate when one presents online.

This question is taken from BUSAD 106 – Written Business Communication » Fall 2021 » Discussions