Discussion E Answer

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  HUM 250 – Cross-Cultural Competency  »  Discussions  »  Discussion E  »  Discussion E Sample Answers

We are showing you only the excerpt of our answer. If you need help with the complete answer email us at

Discussion E

Take a few minutes to reflect on the most important “takeaway” you have gained from this course and firmly believe you will utilize in the future. Use this forum to describe it in 2-3 paragraphs.

Need help with your discussion preparation?

Discussion E Answer 

I would say that all of the topics in this course are very interesting and I have learned a lot from them. But I find the topic on the challenges to diversity essential and significant. There has been an admission that diversity provides great benefits. And many organizations had been embracing this concept of diversity in the workplace. However, the systemic practice of discrimination that is deeply rooted from racial prejudice and cultural ethnocentrism poses as a challenge to the acceptance and implementation of diversity. 

This question is taken from HUM 250 – Cross-Cultural Competency » Fall 2021 » Discussions