H3. Personal Reflection Discussion: Introduction and Cultural Narrative Speeches Answer

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  Communication 101 – Public Speaking  »  Discussion  »  H3. Personal Reflection Discussion: Introduction and Cultural Narrative Speeches  »  H3. Personal Reflection Discussion: Introduction and Cultural Narrative Speeches Sample Answers

We are showing you only the excerpt of our answer. If you need help with the complete answer email us at

This discussion is for all of you to personally reflect on your first two speeches. Some questions to consider:

• What has gone well?
  • What do you need to improve on?
  • What will you do different for the next Speech?
  • What will you do the same? 

In addition to answering the above questions, to get full credit for this discussion you must reply to at least three of your peers. 

Need help with your discussion preparation?

I think what has gone well with my first two speeches is that I was able to fully explore the topics I used and that I was able to properly practice the importance of eye contact, facial expression and hand gestures as well as body movements to emphasize the importance of the speech.

This question is taken from Communication 101 – Public Speaking » Winter 2022 » Discussion