Discussion 5 (Your thoughts about SCI260) Answer

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  SCI260 – Introduction to Biochemistry  »  Discussion  »  Discussion 5 (Your thoughts about SCI260)  »  Discussion 5 (Your thoughts about SCI260) Sample Answers

We are showing you only the excerpt of our answer. If you need help with the complete answer email us at

As we near the end of Introduction to Biochemistry, discuss how your perception of biochemistry and its contribution to human health has changed during this course.  Were there certain topics that you found interesting?  Are there any topics you think will be useful in your career?  Has the course made you more interested in biochemistry?

You should contribute one (1) comment (at least 300 words) to this week’s discussion.  You may use the questions I asked above or discuss another point(s) related to this topic.  Please DO NOT copy any of your classmate’s comments (you will not receive credit for doing this).

Need help with your discussion preparation?

Hi, everyone! My perception of biochemistry has broadened as I took the course. AT first, I was intimidated since I had this notion that biochemistry is a difficult subject wherein all concepts are very scientific and complex. But as I take the course, I had

This question is taken from SCI260 – Introduction to Biochemistry » Winter 2022 » Discussion