P185S Week 6 Message Board – Cultural Differences in Communication Answer

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  Psychology 185S – Industrial/Organizational Psychology  »  Discussion  »  P185S Week 6 Message Board – Cultural Differences in Communication  »  P185S Week 6 Message Board – Cultural Differences in Communication Sample Answers

We are showing you only the excerpt of our answer. If you need help with the complete answer email us at

If you have ever been to a country outside of the U.S.: In what ways do verbal and non-verbal communication norms and styles differ in this country compared to the U.S.? How were you able to learn about and adjust to these differences – did you learn about these differences in a class or training? From a friend or relative? Or simply by paying attention and adjusting? Did you run into any communication problems or miscommunication during your stay in this country? 

RETURN TO WEEK 6 MESSAGE BOARD LIST

Need help with your discussion preparation?

In one of my visit in Greece, I had this experience of miscommunication. I call it the language

This question is taken from Psychology 185S – Industrial/Organizational Psychology » Spring 2022 » Discussion