M14DB1: Fate of the Universe Answer

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  PSC 1210 – Exploring Earth and Space Science Concepts  »  Discussion  »  M14DB1: Fate of the Universe  »  M14DB1: Fate of the Universe Sample Answers

We are showing you only the excerpt of our answer. If you need help with the complete answer email us at

Instructions: 

Click the title above to access the Discussion Board page. Then, click “Create Thread” and enter your response to the task below. 

Task:

1. Watch the short video below. 
  2. Create a minimum of 2 slides Google Presentation or PowerPoint Presentation explaining the ultimate fate of universe in your opinion.  Make sure to support your argument with evidence.
  3. You have until 11:59 PM on Wednesday to post  the video that you created. In addition to your original post, you need to respond to two of your classmates’ posts on or before Sunday at 11:59 PM. 
  4. Your response to your classmates’ posts should not only say “I agree with you.” Please explain why you agree or disagree

Link: https://youtu.be/itpLU7OzNV8

Need help with your discussion preparation?

In my presentation, I chose the Big Freeze. I provided some evidence and also explained why it isn’t the other two theories 

This question is taken from PSC 1210 – Exploring Earth and Space Science Concepts » Spring 2022 » Discussion