Week 12 – Stress Answer

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  Psychology 101 – General Psychology  »  Discussion  »  Week 12 – Stress  »  Week 12 – Stress Sample Answers

We are showing you only the excerpt of our answer. If you need help with the complete answer email us at

Board Topic:

Discuss with your classmates what strategies do you use to manage stress.  

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

General Discussion Board Guidelines

• Every week I expect you to either ask or answer one question.  This will count towards your Attendance Grade.
  • The “Week 1 &2 – Course Conversation” Discussion Board will be the only one open for two weeks.  After this date each discussion board will be opened for only a week. Once the deadline has passed it will be closed and you could no longer earn the point for that week. 
  • For more details please read the syllabus.

Extra credit: Attendance ( Discussion Board Participation) 

•  
    • Participate in weekly Discussion Boards
    • I expect you to participate each week in the Conversation, by either asking a questions or responding to your classmates.
    • Chances are that if you post a question here, a classmate may have a similar question and he or she will benefit from your post.
    • If you know the answer to your classmate’s post/question I encourage you to respond. I will check the boards regularly and will try to respond within 48 hours if there are any unanswered topics.
    • If you participate you get a point that week. Grading policy is stated below.
    • NOTE that i f you don’t participate on the Week 1&2 – Conversation you will be counted as absent and will risk being removed from the class. If you can’t participate the first week, please email me.
  • Grading of Discussion Boards: How are points awarded?
    • Total 12 Conversations and if you participate in:
      • 11-12  you get  3 points added to your final grade
      • 9 -10 you get 2 points added to your final grade
      • 7- 8 you get 1 point added to your final grade
      • 6 or below you get  0 points added to your final grade

A few reminders before you use this Board

• Be kind and respectful to each other.  Remember we are all using this board to learn and to do the best we can in this class.
  • Don’t be afraid to ask! If you have a question, chances are some of your classmates have the same question and you will be helping them in the process.
  • Feel free to respond each other’s questions.  I will monitor your answers and I will only intervene if something needs clarification.  Sometimes, your answers could be more helpful than mine!
  • Write in an appropriate manner for the board.
  • Be supportive of your classmates!

Click on the link provided if you need help on how to use Discussion Bo

Need help with your discussion preparation?

Hello classmates!

When I’m stressed I watch funny videos

This question is taken from Psychology 101 – General Psychology » Spring 2022 » Discussion