Discussion 2 Answer

Navigation   » List of Schools, Subjects, and Courses  »  FCS 340 – Marriage and Family Relations  »  Discussions  »  Discussion 2  »  Discussion 2 Sample Answers

We are showing you only the excerpt of our answer. If you need help with the complete answer email us at

Discussion 2

Using the language of the theories covered in these chapters, discuss:

1. the relationship theory that best explains your perception of the mate selection process.
  2. the necessary ingredients for a healthy relationship

Use a minimum of 2 concepts and examples to define, explain and support your thoughts.

Need help with your discussion preparation?

Discussion 2 Answers

A.

My perception of the mate selection process inclines more towards the Equity Theory. I believe that fairness is vital in any relationship as it mirrors the ability of both parties involved to give and take what they deserve.

B

I think the two most important ingredients for a healthy relationship are communication and respect. I understand that communication may sound cliche’ or perhaps, even too cheesy, for some. But I find that communication is what keeps people connected, most especially couples. 

This question is taken from FCS 340 – Marriage and Family Relations » Fall 2020 » Discussions