Get Capstone help
Discussions and homework support for your
Evaluating Information from Sources
- Evaluate based on currency
- Timely information for research needs.
- Is the information recent or historical? what was it created ? Is it out of date? Was the information ever updated?
- Evaluate based on Authority
- Information from trusted, expert sources
- Who wrote the information? What is the background of the author ? What is the reputation of the publisher? Can I obtain additional background information?
- Evaluate based on Accuracy
- Information that is true and correct
- Can the information be verified? Is there a supporting evidence for the information? Has the information ever been reviewed? Is it written in a professional manner?
- Evaluate based on Relevance
- Useful , on-point information
- Does this address my needs? For whom is the information for? What references are cited
- Evaluate based on Purpose
- The reason behind the information
- Why does this information exist? Is it to educate or advertise or sell? Is this resource presenting information objectively or opinions? does the author have agenda or biases
Stuck with a homework question? Find quick answer to Accounting homeworks
Ask Accounting Tutors
Need help understanding a concept? Ask our Accounting tutors
Get access to our databanks of Discussion questions and Exam questions
How We Safeguard Your Tutor Quality
All tutors are required to have relevant training and expertise in their specific fields before they are hired. Only qualified and experienced tutors can join our team
All tutors must pass our lengthy tests and complete intensive interview and selection process before they are accepted in our team
Prior to assisting our clients, tutors must complete comprehensive trainings and seminars to ensure they can adequately perform their functions
Interested in becoming a tutor with Online Class Ready?
Share your knowledge and make money doing it
1. Be your own boss
2. Work from home
3. Set your own schedule